We take the hassle out of owning rental property! With over 25 years of combined experience managing unique properties, single family homes, and multi-unit properties.
If you are looking for the Premiere Property Management Solutions provider in Denver, then you are in the right place. Asset Property Management has over 25 years experience in managing single family homes and multi-unit properties and is here to assist you in the best way possible. We provide ethical management services to investors, homeowners, and Realtors in the Denver Metro area. Whether you are adding to an existing property portfolio, have a client who needs our services, or are simply a homeowner that needs a management service while leasing out your property, we can help! Contact us today and let us show you how our services can work the best for you!
WHAT wE OFFER...
- An all inclusive property management system for investor clients and individual homeowners
- The elimination of some of the most frustrating aspects of running a rental property
- Hassle free unit turns with low turn times, cost effective remodeling and maintenance, and the retention of existing tenants for investor clients
OUR VARIETY OF IN-HOUSE RESOURCES...
- Property accounting with detailed financial reporting inclusive of year end 1099 forms
- Landlord attorney resources
- Reliable maintenance crew
- Friendly, consistnet team with up to date information on the current rental market
What we do for you...
- Market analysis to determine the highest marketable rent
- Customized management fees and services to each individual multi-unit property
- Professional representation and advertising of your property
- Property showings and fielding of all calls associated with the rental process
- Hands on style of property management, specializing in the elimination of unnecessary expenses and budget streamlining for greater cash flow
- Screening of all applicants including pulling of credit reports, references, and criminal background checks in order to find the best residents for your property
- Maintenance taken care of in-house at below market rates, including: painting, landscape maintenance cleaning, plumbing, drywall, etc.
- Electronic collection and distribution of rents
- Regular property inspections and HOA rule enforcement
- Collection of all rents and deposits, with the distributions directly to your accounts
- Accounting services and on-line reporting with investment consultation
- We contract the entire eviction process if an eviction ever becomes necessary
Our fees are straight forward and simple with no hidden charges:
50% of the first full month's rent at lease up and 10% of the gross monthly income
minimum of $500 Lease up fee & $120 monthly fee
We don't charge until your property is leased